Users of the XZ1 and XZ1 Compact models report problems with XperiFIX. The software runs normally, but the patch is not installed and the camera continues to deliver green images. This bug is related to the TWRP recovery for the related devices. In the XperiFIX logs (application folder) you will find the following entries:
error: device unauthorized. This adb server's $ ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set Try 'adb kill-server' if that seems wrong. Otherwise check for a confirmation dialog on your device.
– Start your smartphone as normal.
– Go to the developer settings and enable USB debugging.
– Connect the phone via USB to the PC.
– As soon as a dialog appears, confirm that the PC is allowed to connect.
– Turn off your phone and bring it into fastboot mode.
– Start XperiFIX and let it do its job!